Solutions 101 Team focuses in providing opportunities for internship and Study-Work-Migrate Program for some time now. We have successful candidates who are now enjoying their stay in USA, Emirates and Australia.
Here are the frequently asked questions from our candidates:
1. Why should I study abroad? “Why not?” is a better question. When you study abroad, you have the opportunity to learn about another culture firsthand, form global friendships, and be globally competitive in your craft.
2. Am I eligible to study abroad? Initially, we accommodate candidates from ages 7-30 years old. We focus on helping and opening opportunity to Filipino candidates who would like to pursue their studies abroad. Eligibility requirements vary by university and program. Consult our Educational Consultants for specifics, and plan accordingly so you can meet all of the requirements by the time you want to study abroad.
3. When should I start the process? The sooner, the better! You’ll also have more time to decide what type of experience you’re looking for in terms of location, immersion, duration, and cost. It is best to start planning at least one year and no later than one semester before you actually want to depart.
4. Is studying abroad expensive? To process an application, Solutions 101 have standard processing fees in order to facilitate candidate application. The overall cost will ultimately depend on a variety of factors including: your destination of choice (cost of living), program duration, Tuition fees, currency exchange rates, personal expenses, type of exchange, and the fees charged by your program/university.
5. What funding is available? To help candidates, our program fees comes in staggered stages. We often provide payment scheme to outstanding candidates. There are scholarships from various Institution, so don't forget to apply for scholarship! Scholarships are usually available for eligible students.
6. Can I still graduate on time if I study abroad? Absolutely! Most students who study abroad will graduate on time. It is crucial that you plan your courses carefully before departing, as well as the courses you will take abroad, so that you will not interrupt course sequences or miss out on required classes offered during specific semesters if you will be away.
7. How long does the application process go? It usually depends on the University you are applying. Once application starts, turn around time is 4-6 months.
8. How long can I study abroad? Programs are typically for the summer, semester, or academic year. If you aren’t able to spend many months away, short term travel study is also available, lasting only a few weeks. There are many choices that can fit your time frame and budget.
9. Can I enroll together with a friend or classmate in the Institution/University? Unfortunately, we do not guarantee that you and your friend will be accepted in the same Institution/University or City.
10. What’s not included in the program fee? Program Inclusions will depend on the Institution's Offer. Air fare, insurance, Tuition, daily expenses, and Housing are most likely not included in the program fee.
11. Can I live at home or a relative's house and take the housing out of the cost? Yes you can if know anyone within the City.
12. What if my Visa got denied? Remember that visa grant will depend on your interview and GTE. Visa grant cannot be guaranteed by Solutions 101 and is not liable to the visa result. We will guide and provide you with the documents needed in order to have a positive result.
13. Can I work while I study? It depends with the Country of choice. Should it be in Australia or Canada, then yes you can. Your Student Visa allows you to work within specific hours.
14. What types of housing are available to me? Options vary and usually include student apartments, residential halls (dorms), and home stays with local families. Solutions 101 will help with your housing search.
15. What challenges should I expect to face? Many students who leave their comfort zone may encounter culture shock, homesickness or loneliness, financial issues, and language barriers. Remember to see these challenges as an opportunity for self-improvement, and the benefits of studying abroad will greatly outweigh the difficulties.
If you are interested to pursue your studies abroad but uncertain with a lot of things, give us a call and let our Educational Consultants help you out.
For more information send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org